Make a Payment
The basics of packing
- Lightweight clothing that can be layered
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Sweaters or fleece jacket
- T-shirts and tank tops (be respectful of the culture you are visiting)
- Pants and/or shorts
- Socks – wool socks are best for hiking
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket, windbreaker or umbrella
- Sunglasses and glasses case
- Dresses and/or skirts
- Hat or sun visor
- Scarf or bandana
- Swimsuit or swim trunks
- Cell phone and charger
- Travel speakers
- Travel pillow, eye mask and ear plugs
- Electric converters and adapters
- Travel apps that will help with language, directions, and money conversion
It's almost time to pack your bags!
Click the link below to be connected with our billing partner, PayPal.
You only live once
A message from the Venture Road Team
Do you remember where to took your first trip out of town? What did it mean to you?
Have you been able to take a trip out of town before? If not, that's okay because you're about to!
Venture Road exists because we believe that travel changes the world. We know that not everyone has this opportunity, so that's why we came up with a way to allow people to explore the world, discover themselves and inspire passion for a low price.
When you hit the road, embrace it. Traveling will develop a person’s character and help open the mind. By traveling, you aren’t enclosed in your known bubble; you get outside of your comfort zone. Traveling is something you will ever learn in a classroom.
In, Venture Road, you discover new beautiful, interesting places that you weren’t aware of before.
We believe that traveling is one of the most important things that a person should do in life. We are determined to provide this opportunity to as many people as possible because there is so much of the world to see, cultures to discover and hearts to touch.
Travel as much as you can throughout your life to broaden your horizons.